Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Farewell My Netbook

Today (July 13) I sold my ASUS Eee PC netbook. I sold it on Craigslist for $100 (a Benjamin!!!). The sale included the netbook, charger, manuals, Free netbook travel kit, and a software essentials cd. I am happy that it is going to a good home and to good people. I will miss its small size and portability but I will find a laptop (or a desktop Mac) that I will enjoy also. I have had it for about a 1/2 year and got some good use out of it. It played Hulu and YouTube well, ran Facebook, Gmail, and USTREAM.TV webcasting well. I enjoyed using the netbook but I wanted a larger screen so I am planning on buying a laptop (Mac preferably). I will consider a newer desktop PC or a Mac instead though. I have been scouring Milwaukee Craigslist and eBay for a replacement. Overall I would buy a netbook again as long as it had more hard drive space and a larger screen. I like netbooks, but you cant fully replace a laptop with a netbook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver