Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My New Review

I am going to start my review for restaurants around Milwaukee/Southeastern Wisconsin. Sometimes I will even review places from other cities if I am out of town. I am still thinking about a name for it but I am thinking of calling it one of these names:
-Nathan's Plate
-Nate's Plate
-What's on Nathan's Plate?
-What's for Dinner?
-What's on the Menu?
-Dining with Nathan
-The Nitz Review

COMMENT ON WHICH ONE IS THE BEST!

P.S. - Merry Christmas From Nathan Nitz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver